Guidelines for logos placed in the masthead.
- The logo MUST contain the unit name in text and be legible at the displayed size.
- Logos have a maximum width of 300 pixels and a maximum height of 60 pixels. However for best display on high density devices, they should be provided at twice the natural display size (double density).
- Logos on transparent or white backgrounds should be cropped tightly to the artwork and not include padding.
- Reversed logos or logos on a background field should include the desired padding.
- Standardized logos, or other unit logos that duplicate the wordmark, will not be allowed.